A. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”).
No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
B. MEMBERSHIP AND ACCESSIBILITY
Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
2. REGISTRATION / ACCOUNT HOLDER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Any person may access the Website and the Products posted on the Website, either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest. However, a guest user may not have access to all sections of the Website including certain benefits/promotional offers, which shall be reserved only for the purpose of registered Users, and which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Website. All terms & conditions of use of the website shall be applicable even when the website is accessed / used by you as a ‘GUEST’ without creating an Account.
Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents or otherwise incompetent to enter into a contract etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor, if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has/have agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Application/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind, of Our Application or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided.
You need not register with CABRYDERS to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account").
To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website / Mobile App and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to CABRYDERS in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website.
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your CABRYDERS password
("Password") at all times and shall keep your Password secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall ensure that you have successfully logged out of your account after every session. You shall notify CABRYDERS immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without CABRYDERS’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not CABRYDERS will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of CABRYDERS or others due to such unauthorized use.
An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User."
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the "Account Policies"):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without CABRYDERS's prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," "deep-link", "page-scrape", etc or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content therein, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website for any purpose without CABRYDERS’s prior written approval.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner, collect information relating to Products, Services, Professionals or Clients, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way, in a given period of time, transmit more request messages to the CABRYDERS servers, or any server of a CABRYDERS subsidiary or affiliate, than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. CABRYDERS reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form, Product Manufacturers, Service Professionals or employees of CABRYDERS, for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with CABRYDERS without express written permission from CABRYDERS.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in CABRYDERS's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses CABRYDERS's measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
3. SAVED INFORMATION: Upon your access / use of the Website, the following information shall be submitted by you and stored in our servers:
i. Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
ii. Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services.
iii. Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Website.
iv. User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
v. Technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your computer and/or your mobile device.
vi. Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
The above mentioned data is collected and preserved for maximising the efficiency of the services being provided through the website and also to resolve / upgrade technical issues relating to the use of the Website. Such information may also be preserved for the purposes of tax or regulatory compliance and to monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
CABRYDERS ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and storage in encrypted form on secure servers. However, in spite of all security measures, CABRYDERS cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Website is at your own risk and in case of any breach or in case of any consequences or losses (whether direct or indirect), CABRYDERS shall not be held responsible or liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
CABRYDERS may place a small text file (COOKIE) on the User’s browser device in order to enable various features of the Website and to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance the User’s interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. “Cookies” shall be deemed to be accepted by you unless the device settings are changed to ‘not accept’ cookies.
CABRYDERS may, through any source whatsoever, contact the User through SMS, E-Mail, WhatsApp etc and call, to give information about its services / products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its services / products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, E-mail, WhatsApp etc and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do-not-Call or Do-not-Disturb database. By accessing the website, you agree to make your contact details available to our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, E-mail, WhatsApp etc.
While CABRYDERS may, based on the User’s confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its services at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the services / products and that the User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that CABRYDERS has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
Upon registration through any means whatsoever, CABRYDERS may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits CABRYDERS to contact him/her and the User utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration.
Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User, to analyse such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits CABRYDERS to answer the queries of the User using the Application/Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, through telephone or e-mail on express consent of the User or through any other forum.
C. MEMBER CONDUCT
1. PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT : You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Website, including your profile ("Profile") or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Website, the Service, the Products, the Product Manufacturers / Producers, the Service Professional ("Feedback") (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as "Submitted Content" and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a "Posting" or as "Postings") that:
- misrepresents the source of anything you post, including impersonation of another individual or entity;
- is intended to harm or exploit any individual under the age of 18 ("Minor") in any way;
- invades anyone's privacy in any manner whatsoever, without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage CABRYDERS or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassive, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant CABRYDERS all of the license rights granted herein;
- contains any harmful virus or intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a CABRYDERS employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by CABRYDERS in its sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", unsolicited commercial advertisement, contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
2. NO DISCRIMINATION: Indian laws prohibit any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. CABRYDERS will not knowingly accept any Posting which is in violation of the law. CABRYDERS has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
D. RULES FOR CLIENTS / CUSTOMERS :
I. CLIENTS / CUSTOMERS / USERS SHALL NOT:
(a) Commit to purchasing or using a Product or Service without paying;
(b) Sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Product or Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Product or Service;
(c) Misuse any options made available now or in the future by CABRYDERS in connection with the use or purchase of any Product or Service.
(d) Hold CABRYDERS responsible for any losses (direct or indirect) or consequences arising out of the use of the Website or purchase / use of the any Product or Service through the Website, including any consequences that may arise from any accident in the course of the use of the Product or Services.
(e) While availing of the Service or Products of the Company :
1. Engage in any unlawful act.
2. Solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
3. Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
4. Infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
5. Harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
6. Submit false or misleading information.
7. Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
8. Collect or track the personal information of others.
9. Spam, phish, spider, crawl, or scrape.
10. Engage in any obscene or immoral purpose.
11. Interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- Upon booking of a service with CABRYDERS, a booking voucher / confirmation will be sent through e-mail / sms to the e-mail address and phone number you have provided, to you confirming your booking.
- Customers are expected to produce the voucher provided to them at the time of availing our service, failing which, CABRYDERS reserves the right to cancel the booking. Producing the voucher will have the implication that you are agreeing to our all of the terms and conditions stated in the voucher and as contained in the WEBSITE.
- When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he must have read and understood all the terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees to all of them.
- After completion of journey, the customer is expected to fill a Duty slip, stating his/her experience with CABRYDERS. Moreover, it will serve as a proof confirming your availing of our services, failing which, no complaints or disputes will be entertained further.
- Drivers provided by CABRYDERS to you will drive as per the driving recommendations of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. are to be paid by the customer and these will not be deducted under any of our discount offers/coupons, festival bonanza etc.
- Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our vendors’ garage.
- Distances between two locations (points), be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
- Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air-conditioner operational in the aforementioned cases.
- Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra kilometers consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
- The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
- It may happen that for some travel routes, the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online will not be able to actually run during travel due to the prevailing road conditions (OR) the probable danger of natural disasters. The reasons mentioned are beyond the control of CABRYDERS. In such a case, CABRYDERS will provide an upgraded cab model which is typically used in that region at an additional charge. If the customer does not want CABRYDERS to provide an upgraded car model, a refund will be made.
- Airport Pick/Drop, Railway Pick/Drop and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
- Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 30 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
- Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance travelled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
- All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00.
- Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of One way, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel.
- In case of one way car rental services, customer will have to pay for all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination.
- If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the CRN number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at CABRYDERS by reaching them on +91-8240680245. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer, solely rests with CABRYDERS. If the amendment request by the customer is approved, the customer shall make payment of such additional charges as may be applicable. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so shall nullify the request for amendment.
- The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time and in a case the customer does not inform the driver of the delay, the booking will be considered as a case of no show after 60 minutes and the entire booking amount will be forfeited in addition to the customer being liable to make payment of the entire service fee for such booking.
- For all travel types (one way, round trip & local), the customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges for extra Kilometers consumed (if applicable), charges for extra hours consumed (if applicable), parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
- For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two are higher).
E. USE OF SUBMITTED CONTENT:
1. NO CONFIDENTIALITY: The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, Your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, CABRYDERS does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
CABRYDERS may also disclose user information including personal information if CABRYDERS reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate CABRYDERS’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
You agree to allow CABRYDERS to use the submissions by you, including but not limited to videos, written content, craft work, competition submissions etc for promotional purposes. All rights will be reserved by CABRYDERS for usage of such submissions by you. You additionally permit the company to use every kind of information submitted by you like photos, videos etc. for promotional campaigns as it so pleases and you will cease to have any rights on the same once your submissions are made to the company.
2. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: You shall be solely responsible for your own Submitted Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person / entity by reason of any Submitted Content posted by you to or through the Website.
3. YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO CABRYDERS: By submitting the Submitted Content to CABRYDERS for posting on the Website, you hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to CABRYDERS a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to link to, use, reproduce, distribute, reformat, translate, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submitted Content in connection with the Website and CABRYDERS's (and its successor's) business operations, including without limitation, for the promotion and redistribution of any part or all of the Website, and any derivative works thereof, in any media formats and through any media channels.
4. CABRYDERS'S DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE
1. CABRYDERS does not endorse any Submitted Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and CABRYDERS expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with all Submitted Content.
2. You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that CABRYDERS is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content.
3. CABRYDERS may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Website users or others.
4. SUGGESTIONS: If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to CABRYDERS, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, "Suggestions"), suggesting or recommending changes to the Website, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and CABRYDERS is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions.
5. REPORTING OF ISSUES: It is the constant endeavour of CABRYDERS to keep its system secure and to make the Website a safe place for Clients to browse. However, in the rare case when some security Researcher or member of the general public identifies a vulnerability in the systems, and responsibly shares the details of it with CABRYDERS, such contribution is appreciated and such issues are addressed with sincere urgency. If vulnerability is identified on any of the properties of the Website (or on any connected Server, etc), the identifier may contact CABRYDERS immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary details to recreate the vulnerability scenario. This may include screenshots, videos or simple text instructions.
F. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
CABRYDERS has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. CABRYDERS may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
G. MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE
CABRYDERS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that CABRYDERS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Website or the services offered by CABRYDERS.
H. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by CABRYDERS.
RYDERS INFOLABS PRIVATE LIMITED, CABRYDERS and the CABRYDERS logo are trademarks of RYDERS INFOLABS PRIVATE LIMITED.
All other (registered or unregistered) trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names and indicia of origin referred to on the Site are either (registered or unregistered) trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company name or indicia of origin or are otherwise the property of CABRYDERS.
The Website may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
Data on the Website is provided to you ‘AS IS’ for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. CABRYDERS reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data.
By use of the website, you are granted a limited, non-sub licensable license to access and use the Site and Site Materials for personal, informational and shopping purposes only. Such license is subject to the Terms of Agreement and does not include:
(a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or Site Materials;
(b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions;
(c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials;
(d) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof;
(e) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
(f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Site, the Site Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Site; or
(g) any use of the Site or the Site Materials other than for their intended purpose.
Any use of the Site or Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of CABRYDERS, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms of Agreement shall be construed as conferring in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use-rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any goodwill associated therewith.
I. PRODUCTS/SERVICES, PAYMENTS, SHIPPING/DELIVERY, TAXES, RETURN/REPLACEMENT, REFUND ETC
1. PRODUCTS / SERVICES: The Website operates as an online platform to advertise, display, make available and sell various Products (including services ancillary to the products and services), vouchers, and services to Users of the Website (“Products”). The Website reserves the right to withdraw the Products or terminate the services offered at any time to the Users without any notice.
Through our website and our services / products, we provide Users with access to travel / car hire solutions and related information. Such information (and service) is provided on an 'As Is' basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of such information or service/product. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information / product / service. From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without CABRYDERS’s prior written consent.
In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, CABRYDERS disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Website. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Website / Application and contents thereof error-free and user friendly. CABRYDERS also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither CABRYDERS nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The contents of the Application/Services/products are developed on the best possible solutions, as so deemed by us, at our discretion and hence can't be held in comparison to any other similar offer by any other person or entity. Subscription to the Website or usage of our Services/Website/products does not in any manner guarantee better services / products than as may be provided by any other person or entity or as may have been expected by the User.
All Products / Services mentioned on the Website are on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All Images are for and by reference only and are just an artistic expression of the website content. The Website disclaims any liabilities arising out of any discrepancies to this end and from any consequence arising in connection thereto.
The quality or effectiveness of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website or based on the information in the website, is not endorsed, supported, guaranteed or warranted by CABRYDERS.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website or with CABRYDERS. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products / services listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty or guarantee of any kind.
While CABRYDERS has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the provision of the services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Neither would CABRYDERS be responsible for the effectiveness of any service availed of by you from CABRYDERS. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and CABRYDERS reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
Access to certain elements of the Services may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy, as may be decided by CABRYDERS at its won discretion. CABRYDERS reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products /services or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by CABRYDERS and CABRYDERS shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
Pricing on any product(s) or services as may be reflected on the Website may be due to some technical issue, typographical error or incorrect product information and in such an event, CABRYDERS may cancel or modify such prices, even after orders have been placed in respect of the same. Prices for Products / services are subject to change without prior notice, and at any time whatsoever, irrespective of whether an item has been earmarked/wish listed by a User. The Website disclaims any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from such revision in prices.
CABRYDERS’s products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. CABRYDERS shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by CABRYDERS or those instruments / devices which are not compatible with the Company’s Website. CABRYDERS reserves the right to upgrade the type of compatible devices as required from time to time. CABRYDERS shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any phone/ computer / tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
You shall not hold CABRYDERS responsible for any loss or injury, including loss of life or limb, that may be inflicted upon You or any other person, arising out of the use of the Services offered by CABRYDERS and it is undertaken by you that all use of the Services / Products are done by you after careful consideration of such fact and understanding of the same, thereby undertaking not to raise any claim whatsoever, on or against CABRYDERS, in respect of or in connection with such loss / injury / consequence.
i. The Website provides the User with payment channels through automated online electronic payments (either itself or through Service Providers), cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the payment of Products & Services purchased by the User on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and debit / credit / charge card payment gateway networks.
ii. Joining the Website, opening an Account and viewing posted Products & Services is free. However, CABRYDERS reserves the right to charge a fee to Clients on a per-transaction basis or in any other manner, and reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion. All such change shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. The Users continued use of the Website shall be deemed as an acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
iii. Prices for Products & Services are described on the Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. Clients / Users undertake that by initiating a transaction, the Client / User is entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with CABRYDERS to purchase the services / products using such payment facilities as may be permitted by applicable laws and as may be accepted by the Website.
iv. CABRYDERS may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment by the User. The Website shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by the User and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to the User and such other additional time as may be agreed between Website and the User.
v. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, the Website will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
a. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User, or
c. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
d. Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a User;
e. Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Website reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of the User.
vii. Every User hereby agrees to provide accurate information, such as credit/debit information for purchasing Products or Sevices on the Website. Every User further warrants that he/she shall not use any payment information or instrument that is not lawfully owned by the User.
viii. You undertake to be liable for all consequences that may arise out of Your inability to pay for the Products or Services purchased by you through the Website, including consequences arising out of Your inability to pay ‘Cash-on-Delivery” after the services have been provided by CABRYDERS in connection to order being placed by you. If you have a balance due to CABRYDERS on any account, you agree that CABRYDERS may charge such unpaid fees to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such unpaid fees. CABRYDERS reserves its right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings, if necessary, in its sole discretion, to recover such outstanding amounts.
ix. In order to encourage Customer Retention and Loyalty, CABRYDERS encourages its Customers, and other stakeholders to refer customers to buy CABRYDERS Products & Services. CABRYDERS at its option can pay referral bonus subject to applicable laws. Since this is an optional selective policy of CABRYDERS, the decision of CABRYDERS is final and the same cannot be either disputed or challenged. It should be noted with abundant caution that no Customer, Referral Partner, User or other stake holder shall do business with CABRYDERS in anticipation of such Bonus. CABRYDERS shall not be held responsible if some Customer or User has done business with the objective of getting referral bonus as Bonus paid by CABRYDERS is purely dependent on its own discretion based on internal parameters and various demographic and economic factors.
x. In order to encourage Customer Retention and Loyalty, CABRYDERS may offer Cash-Back / Coupon-Code Offers that may be redeemed against CABRYDER's services by its Customers / Users. CABRYDERS at its option can offer such Cash-Back / Coupon-Code scheme, subject to applicable laws. Since this is an optional selective policy of CABRYDERS, the decision of CABRYDERS is final and the same cannot be either disputed or challenged. It should be noted with abundant caution that no Customer or User shall avail of the products & services offered by CABRYDERS, in anticipation of such Cash-Back / Coupon-Code. It is clarified that :
a. Cash-Back / Coupon-Code redemption can be availed only against the products / services offered directly by CABRYDERS and only to the extent as may be allowed by CABRYDERS at its sole discretion.
b. Cash Back / Coupon-Code redemption can be only availed of against online booking and online payment by the User.
c. Unless so specified, the Cash Back / Coupon-Code earned will become eligible for redemption only after 24 hours of the completion of the service through which the User has earned the Cash-Back / Coupon-Code.
d. Cash-Back offers are non-transferable, and it cannot be encased or monetised by the User at any point of time.
e. Cash-Back / Coupon-Code offers are a part of promotional activity of CABRYDERS and hence, not actual earnings of the User.
f. Statutory taxes shall never form part of any basis for calculating the quantum of Cash-Back.
g. Cash-Back / Coupon-Code or similar offers are limited period offers and may be withdrawn / cancelled by CABRYDERS at any time, irrespective of any Cash-Back / Coupon-Code credit lying to the account of the User at such time of withdrawal and the User shall not be entitled to use or claim such Cash-Back / Coupon-Code benefits upon such withdrawal of the offer.
h. In-case of cancellation by the User, of any service booked utilising / availing of any Cash-Back credit / offer / Coupon-Code, the quantum of such Cash-Back / Coupon-Code, so used in respect of such cancelled booking shall be permanently forfeited and the User cannot seek refund of the same.
i. Cash-Back / Coupon-Code offers / benefits cannot be clubbed with any other deal code / cash-back offer(s).
j. At any point of time, CABRYDERS reserves the right to withdraw, modify or suspend all or any portion of any Cash Back Offer / Coupon-Code, or the entirety of it.
3. SHIPPING & DELIVERY: CABRYDERS does not normally sell any physical products from or through its website, but in case of any such sale :
i. Any Product purchased from the Website shall be delivered to the User by standard courier services by CABRYDERS, either by itself or through a logistics partner. In case a User purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the same may be delivered either together or separately, at the discretion of CABRYDERS.
ii. If a User wishes to get delivery to different addresses, then the User shall be required to purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. The User agrees that the delivery can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by the User.
iii. An estimated delivery time shall be displayed on the order summary page which shall be communicated to the User upon acceptance of the Order. All deliveries where applicable shall be made on a best efforts basis, and while CABRYDERS will endeavour to deliver the Products on the dates intimated, subject to situations of Force Majeure (bad weather, political unrest, strikes, war, riot or any other unforeseen situation), CABRYDERS disclaims any claims or liabilities (including claims for any mental agony) arising from any failure or delay in this regard, including any damage or loss caused to the Products.
iv. The Users can cancel the order at any time, if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time and in case of a prepaid order, the Users will be refunded back the price of the product or Services in the account or payment wallet, in accordance with the options chosen by the User, within 14 days of the the order being successfully cancelled.
iv. CABRYDERS shall not be liable for any damage to the Product in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner.
v. CABRYDERS or its logistics partner will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver the order and in case the User is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts CABRYDERS reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
vi. No deliveries of the Products shall be made outside the territorial boundaries of India.
4. TAXES, FOREX CONVERSION CHARGES, PAYMENT GATEWAY CHARGES ETC: All prices for the products shall be in INR. You shall be liable to pay all taxes, forex conversion charges (in case the products / services are being purchased from abroad with the intent of delivery in India), payment gateway charges etc as may be applicable in respect of the Products / services being purchased / availed by you and/or the payments made by you.
5. RETURN & REPLACEMENT:
i. All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User may be returned to the Seller in accordance with the terms contained herein or as specified in respect of each product or service. However no return of Products will be accepted by CABRYDERS if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that CABRYDERS may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
ii. In case of returns:
- In case of claim of return on the ground of pilferage or defective / damaged product, such claim shall be lodged with 24 hours of delivery of the product by sending an e-mail, along with a photograph of the product to email@example.com, subject to individual return policies of each product.
- The packaging of the product, as received, should be kept intact and the return should be made with the original packaging.
- Upon receipt of the e-mail as mentioned above, Products acknowledged by us as ‘damaged’ or ‘defective’ will be collected by us.
iii. In case of return initiated and subsequently couriered by the User himself/herself, CABRYDERS shall not be liable to pay for such courier and if it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to CABRYDERS or the shipment was empty, the onus shall be on the User to prove through presentation/submission of Proof of Delivery (PoD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return. All returns / refunds shall be solely based on successful return of the product to CABRYDERS.
iv. CABRYDERS shall have the sole discretion to decide whether any return / replacement claim by any USER may be entertained or not.
v. All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the replacement policy in respect of each product as may be indicated on the Website. However, in case of exchange, the differential amount, if any, shall either be payable by the User prior to despatch of the exchanged product or shall be credited to the the wallet linked to the User’s Account on the Website.
vi. Under all or any circumstances, no requests for refunds in respect of services rendered to the client / you, shall be entertained.
6. CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION OF BOOKING :
Cancellation / Modification of any booking for any CABRYDER Service made by the User, shall be subject to the following cancellation charges :
Percentage of deduction on Total Service Fee
Prior to 48 Hours
No Cancellation Charge
Within 24-48 hours prior to service commencement time
Within 4 - 24 hours prior to service commencement time
Within 0 - 4 hours prior to service commencement time
All cancellations / modifications and the consequent refunds or the quantum or the mode of such refund, shall always be at the sole discretion of CABRYDERS. In case of any modification of booking, CABRYDER may refuse to accept such modification at its own discretion and in such case, the terms relating to the cancellation of booking as contained herein, shall apply and CABRYDERS shall be entitled to impose such cancellation charges as applicable at such point of time.
If so decided by CABRYDERS, refunds may be made in the form of coupons / credit vouchers that may be availed of by the User against future bookings with CABRYDERS.
In case of post-paid bookings, the same slab as mentioned above, shall be applicable and CABRYDERS shall have the right to raise invoices upon the User for such cancelled booking and realise the same.
The quantum of cancellation / modification fees shall be amenable to change by CABRYDERS, at its sole discretion and at any time.
Under all circumstances, the decision of CABRYDERS in connection to all refunds is final and the same cannot be either disputed or challenged.
7. REFUND : Once products are successfully returned or in case the User does not receive the delivery within the time period agreed or if the services have not been provided due to failure by CABRYDERS, the User will be entitled to claim refund of the entire cost of the Product / Service after adjusting relevant courier charges and / or such other charges that the Website may at its own discretion deduct. In case a User does not raise a refund claim as per the Terms, the User shall be ineligible for a refund. In the event, the refund facility is not available in full or in part for certain Products / Services, the User shall not be entitled to a refund in respect of such Products / Services.
Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website. For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
In case of refund arising from the return of any product due to the same being accepted by us as being ‘defective’ or ‘damaged’, such refund shall me made within 14 (fourteen) days of the product being received back by CABRYDERS at its facility.
In case of refund arising from the provision of any service due to the same being accepted by us as being ‘refundable’, such refund shall me made within 14 (fourteen) days of the service being adjudged ‘refundable’ by CABRYDERS at its discretion.
All Users shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable).
J. TERM OF AGREEMENT, CANCELLATION & TERMINATION
1.TERM: This Agreement shall commence on the start and end dates specified on the Member Registration form or generated upon purchase of any service package.
2. CANCELLATION & TERMINATION POLICY:
i. Any non-payment of the ongoing registration fee, service fee, price of products / services or any other fee or reimbursements will cause this agreement to be suspended or terminated from the date of non-payment, at the discretion of CABRYDERS. The Agreement may be terminated by either party without assigning any reason by giving 30 days written notice to the other party. In the event of any breach of the covenants of this Agreement by either, the non defaulting party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith, if the defaulting party fails to remedy the breach within 15 days of intimation of such breach by the non defaulting party.
ii. Upon detection of any suspicious activity (an activity may be considered fraudulent at the sole discretion of CABRYDERS) on the Website or otherwise, CABRYDERS reserves the absolute right to to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity and to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
iii. Apart from termination of entire Agreement, CABRYDERS may also cancel orders in situations like inaccuracies in pricing of product on Website and stock unavailability and may block Users, who in the opinion of CABRYDERS, fall within the fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any credits earned through loyalty or referral program will be forfeited in such case. The User may be considered to be in the ‘loss to business’ category, if any of the following scenarios are met:
- User with a very high return rate
- Repeated orders with invalid/incomplete delivery address
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
- Repeated failure to make payment
- Repeated cases of failing to take delivery of products / services after placement of order
3. CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION: In the event of termination or expiry of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, without prejudice to such other rights as may be available under this Agreement or under the law:
(a) CABRYDERS shall immediately stop providing the Services (that may have been purchased by the Client).
(b) The service fee that may have been paid in advance shall be forfeited in entirety and no reimbursement of the same shall be given under any circumstances.
K. GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If a dispute arises between you and CABRYDERS, the same shall be resolved amicably through dialogue between the two parties. Before resorting to the filing of a formal lawsuit, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any dispute shall be resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation and in case of such arbitration, the same shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator referred by CABRYDERS and the venue of such arbitration shall be in Kolkata, India.
L. ADVERTISEMENTS & THIRD PARTY LINKS
CABRYDERS may display advertisements, third-party links and promotions on the service on the Website. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by CABRYDERS on the Website are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Website does not necessarily imply endorsement by CABRYDERS of any advertised products or services. You agree that CABRYDERS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website. Unless expressly stated on the Website, links to third-party sites should in no way be considered as or interpreted to be CABRYDERS's endorsement of such third-party sites or any product or service offered through them. You further acknowledge and agree that CABRYDERS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, advertising, product, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
M. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the website shall be at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CABRYDERS and its officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, service professionals, suppliers, and agents disclaim all warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, and make no warranties, representations, or guarantees in connection with this website, the services offered on or through this website, any data, materials, submitted content, relating to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any information or material contained or presented on this website, including without limitation the materials, data and submitted content of other users of this site or other third parties. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, this website, the products & services offered on or through this website, data, materials, submitted content, and any information or material contained or presented on this website is provided to you on an "as is," "as available" and "where is" basis with no warranty of implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. CABRYDERS does not provide any warranties against errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of data, content, information, materials, substance of the website or submitted content, any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party or Client or service provider, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any data, content, information, materials, substance of the website or submitted content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website. CABRYDERS does not endorse, warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any hyperlinked site or featured in any banner or other advertisement. CABRYDERS will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any party, including third party service professionals of products or services who you may have come into contact with through CABRYDERS’s platform. As with the use of any product or service, and the publishing or posting of any material through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
N. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
1. In no event shall CABRYDERS, or its respective officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, service professionals, suppliers, attorneys or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary loss, injury or damages (including but not limited to any personal loss or physical loss or physical injury or loss of life or loss of limb or loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or any other economic advantage or loss of opportunity or emotional loss) whatsoever resulting from any (i) access to or use of the website or any products & services offered via the website, including in case of any breakdown of vehicle, accident of vehicle (irrespective of whether such accident is due to the fault of CABRYDER, CABRYDER personnel, third party personnel, service provide or otherwise due to any reason whatsoever); (ii) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of data, marks, content, information, materials or substance of the website or submitted content; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; (v) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website; (vi) any errors or omissions in any data, content, information, materials or substance of the website or submitted content; (vii) any failed negotiations for a service, any disputes that arise during or after the negotiation of a service or the formation of a contract for a service, or any other dispute that arises between users of the website; (viii) any negligent, defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party or Client or service professional; or (ix) any use of any data, marks, content, information, materials or substance of the website or submitted content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or through the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not CABRYDERS is advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event shall CABRYDERS be responsible for any loss or injury, including loss of life or limb, that may be inflicted upon You or any other person, arising out of the use of the Services offered by CABRYDERS and it is undertaken by you that all use of the Services / Products are done by you after careful consideration of such fact and understanding of the same, thereby undertaking not to raise any claim whatsoever, on or against CABRYDERS, in respect of or in connection with such loss / injury / consequence.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
2. In no event shall the total, aggregate liability of CABRYDERS, or any of the above-referenced respective parties, arising from or relating to the website, and/or submitted content exceed the total amount of money actually paid to CABRYDERS by you hereunder in respect of the product or service forming the cause of such contention.
You further acknowledge and agree that CABRYDERS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including but not limited to personal loss or loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage) whatsoever resulting from or relating to any contract between website users entered into independently of the website.
3. The website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by CABRYDERS. CABRYDERS does not have any control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, CABRYDERS will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the website, you expressly relieve CABRYDERS from any and all liability arising from your use of any thirdparty website.
4. All Products & Services provided by CABRYDERS shall be delivered on best effort basis (including where product & services are being delivered in association with a third party partner) and CABRYDERS shall not be liable or responsible for inaction, incompetence or other service failures and/or any issue relating to any product purchased through the Website.
O. FORCE MAJEURE
P. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
If you have a dispute with one or more website users, you forever release CABRYDERS (and its officers, managers, members, directors, employees, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, service professionals, suppliers, agents, subsidiaries, and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the website and/or any submitted content.
Q. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
S. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS: You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Even though CABRYDERS makes reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about CABRYDERS on the Platforms, you should not assume that the information is always up to date or that the Site contain all the relevant information available about CABRYDERS. In particular, if you are making an investment decision regarding CABRYDERS, please take appropriate expert advise and consult other appropriate sources, including but not limited to RYDERS INFOLABS PRIVATE LIMITED, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, etc.
For any queries, please drop us an email at – email@example.com
Or call us at – +91-8240680245.
OR WRITE TO US AT –
RYDERS INFOLABS PRIVATE LIMITED
15 LOWER RANGE, GROUND FLOOR
KOLKATA 700 017, INDIA
© RYDERS INFOLABS PRIVATE LIMITED